Monday, September 25, 2006

Gotta love those husbands!

I just have to give a shout out to my wonderful husband! After a long day (which consisted of a fourty five minute drive to work, nine hours at work, a night at school with in class projects, and a late fourty five minute drive home), I came home to a new fall jacket I have been eyeing at Target and other simple pleasures (such as lotion, Starbucks coffee:) and a few other things. Not to mention, Tayler's science project worked on by Brian and Tayler that is almost completed and isn't due for a few weeks. And all of this amongst his job, a meeting tonight at church, and his own school work! What a blessing to have someone like Brian in my life. He knows just what I need and when I need it. He is so thoughtful and is always thinking of ways to bless me and provide for me. I couldn't ask for a better mate or a better father!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karin,
I created a new email and don't have your's anymore. My new one is jessicalynnhacker@yahoo.com. I got some new photos of the girls today, I'd love for you to see them. I'm so excited for your adoption news!
Jessica

Emilie M. said...

sweet jacket!