Friday, February 22, 2008

"Bum Bum Bump, It's where the Heart is"

A quote from one of my favorite movies, Where the heart is, is the title that came to mind for this post. We were able to hear the heartbeat today. I cried. It was the most beautiful sound ever.....Oh it was just hard to describe..after waiting, wishing, hoping for 7 years. I know some wait longer but it was a rough road. God is just so good. I have learned so much through the process but am speechless as to why God gave us this gift. WE are so underserving, yet I feel so special. I feel like this is no doubt a concrete miracle in our lives.

3 comments:

Emilie M. said...

so so SO happy for you!

Aimee said...

Yippeee!! It is the second most beautiful sound. The first being your baby's first cry into this world!! Enjoy every moment, can't wait to see the belly bump pics.

Anonymous said...

I'll add more belly pics when you add more :)