Monday, July 26, 2010

2nd Annual Sister's weekend!

My sister, Rachel and I flew to Minneapolis/St. Paul for our second annual sister's trip. Last year, we went to Savannah and St. Simon Island. This year, we wanted to go hang with Melody in her territory. We had a great time and traveled to Stillwater one of the days. It was a short but great visit. We hit a lot of whole food markets and eaterys as well as the Farmers Market. We ate out a ton and visited every authentic restaurant we could find! I even got to run with Melody and her running group along the Mississippi. It was my first time leaving Chase but the time flew by. I cant wait until next year's trip and we are already beginning to plan where we will go!





her faces crack me up:)


what would my blog be without foods pics?:)





wheat grass shot:)


gotta love that name:)

Southern restaurant we ate at offered friend avacodo
ahh yea baby




nothing like tea time and Sense and Sensibility





cute boutique in Stillwater


Us after our Mississippi river run

No comments: