Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's been a while...

In an effort to get you caught up, I will attempt a wordless post (not an easy feat for me if you know me well) Since we last met, I've had a big birthday surprise, tried out some new foods, completed my first 5 week session of bootcamp, ate my weight in avocados, hung out with my family and friends, started training a friend to run a 5k, kept up with my 10 miler's, gone mostly chemical free in our home and set some new PR's...(5 miles in 47!) If you have questions about food, just leave a comment and I will answer your questions.


                                                 


not sure why this pic is sideways?













































2 comments:

Leslie said...

Karin, I really enjoy your blog. I was so happy to see an update! :)

Every time that I see your pictures, I am inspired to live a little bit healthier. I wish we still lived in the same area- maybe we could finally meet after being cyber friends for so many months :)

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

indyhumes said...

I wasnt sure if anyone was still reading, lol

I would love to meet up with you the next time I am in Knoxville-which should be this summer! We could bring the babes to have lunch at Earth Fare in Turkey Creek?