Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Murals and More



I have been researching murals for our nursery for quite a while now. I have found some great ideas for girls and boys. I will post some pics of both. These aren't the only ideas I have.....just a few cute ones. Obviously, there would be more to it than just these pics. But, let us know what you think. Again, they wouldn't be exact, but more of inspiration. Brian's sister is a very talented artist so I can't wait to see what she creates. On another note, we went to the Dr. on Friday and she said not to listen to the ultrasound techs in what they told us about the sex. She said it was way too early to tell. What they told us, would be considered more cutting edge ideas about positioning, etc. They were pretty convincing, but now it is up in the air again. We find out for sure on April 23. I can't wait! I think them telling us so early on makes it seem like a lot longer. On another note, I also have felt a few movements but nothing consistent. I can't wait to feel the kicks everyday! That will just be so incredible!


PS Tell us what you think....BOY or GIRL!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

My 1st guess was BOY, tell me what the bpm were on the hb again...?

Anonymous said...

I still think it's a boy...

Aimee said...

Hhhhmmm, well I had a high HB with our dd, BUT I still am sticking with BOY as my prediction.