Friday, March 07, 2008

Share your Must Have's


I have been registering online today per the advice of my friend, Holly. It was soooo much fun!! I registered at Target, Babies R Us, and Pottery Barn Kids. What I want to know from our blogger friends is, what were the essentials that you purchased.......the must have's if you will? I need all the advice I can get! I don't want to leave out things that we really need. You can definitely get caught up in all that is available. Brian's sister, Liz, is also going to paint a mural for us and I was thinking the inspiration could start with this mural above. Let us know what you think!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love that room. I was thinking...oh my she's on the ball, but now I realize it's a pic. I'll to think on the must haves and back with you.

Do you know about bloglines?

Aimee said...

Boppy pillows are GREAT especially if you plan on breastfeeding. Lots of receiving blankets and burp cloths too. Let's see...what else can I think of....diapers, wipes, and a
diaper genie. Also, the bouncy seat is awesome for entertaining baby while you get a shower in the mornings. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

We have a glider in the nursery that I already LOVE! I know it will get a lot of use. Also the stroller with carseat is a good deal.