Friday, April 24, 2009

7.1 months!


Stole this idea (to take the pic) from a friend...taken today/first time in cart like this. I was planning on him riding in it today then visited her blog and she took a pic of the very thing on Wednesday

He wasn't sure exactly how to hold on...it was very funny

Brian letting him feed himself

In awe of Barney (Tayler is quite horrified) and..... Brian was quite pleased that he rented it:)

Daddy....they hurt!
Brian loves this pic b/c it shows how he sucks his thumb

Playing in the bath

Stylin'

Love bath time with Daddy!

Fun times....

I am thinking, I should eat this!

My new favorite chew toy

And....I will eat you too!

Hey there!

This dog barks!

Tayler doing Excel reports

So excited brother is home!

Just missed the shot

Ready, set, GO!



I can describe this week in one word: Teething! Enter all the pics with things in his mouth. His favorite-the remote. This week has been filled with grumpiness (coupled with happiness), no sleep, and one tired momma and daddy. His two bottom teeth are coming in. I finally purchased Hylands natural teething tablets today. I so hope they bring more relief to the little guy. Today, however, Chase has been sleeping great and is very happy!


One funny thing I have been meaning to write about is when he is ready to eat in his high chair. He gets a big grin then starts excitedly rocking back and forth. It is so funny to watch. He also bangs his legs on the matress of his crib when either waking up mad or trying to go to sleep. This is part of his nightly ritual and you can hear it downstairs!


Tayler had to job shadow me on Thursday. We all really enjoyed the day. I made him set lengthy goals, enter product tracking in Excel and note trends in sales, create schedules, send e-mails, and call volunteers all with Chase on his lap-it had to be true to my day:) He also cleaned the house. I am pretty sure he now realizes I don't watch soap operas all day-which was his previous assesment.



Yesterday, we also went to Tayler's track meet. I was just about to take some great pics of him doing the long jump when my batteries ran out of steam. But, these will have to do. I took some really cute ones of Chase with my phone.

We have had a good week. Chase is now to the point where if you give him something to play with, he is happy for quite a while. It is neat to watch him play. Although, I still get pretty sad that he is growing up too fast! Oh...one last thought...I am pretty sure he is a genius as he can point to which things in his Big/Little book are little and which are big....at first I thought it was luck until he did it several times.....(of course, it really probably was luck-but a mother can dote)
PS At the store today, all the ladies were asking me how old SHE was. And no, he wasn't dressed like a girl. We get this a lot at church too...and even in our family...My nephew has always called Chase she and her. Too funny. Poor guy

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Super cute! Your boys are both growing so much...ENJOY!!