Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Beautiful Flowers and Beautiful Friends!




I receieved these flowers from several friends at work. They are just beautiful. We have them as the centerpiece on our dining room table. Everytime I pass them, they make me smile. These friends and others have truly refreshed, renewed, and blessed our spirits at this time. I wanted to share the beauty with all of our fellow bloggers and family. What a blessing good friends are in a difficult time. I pray I will always be the same to others as they have been to us.

1 comment:

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

I believe the Lord led me here for the first time...I too lost my mom. My mom was 54. It has been seven years now.
Be patient with yourself. Grief comes in waves. Some days you will feel anger, other days sadness,depression and a host of other feelings. I got stuck on 'anger' for quite awhile. But through it all God made his presence known. Keep your eyes wide open to how the Lord will continue to comfort you. I will be praying for you.

Joanne
www.onesoblessed.blogspot.com