Sunday, August 10, 2008

Help with name...

When we first found out that we were going to have a son we thought we had a name picked out. We were going to name him William Bradford after my dad. However, over time that name has been modified to William Chase. William after my dad and we let Tayler pick Chase. Well, sort of- we said he could help come up with names and he picked Chase and we liked it. Now, that we began filling our baby book I realize how many in our family name their firstborns with one of their names. I have been pushing to use Brian for awhile. I would like for my son to have the name Brian Chase Hume. It could also be Chase Todd because that's my middle name. But, we have been leaning towards William Chase for so long that Karin wants to stay with that one. I told her that while she's medicated after the birth and they ask for a name I'm saying "Brian Chase". So, give us your opinion (not that it matters because I'm going with Brian Chase;)). Karin says it will throw off all the monogrammed items- oh, well....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like William Chase. Personally I think it sounds better than Brian Chase.

Anonymous said...

If yall are gonna call him Chase anyway, does it really matter if you change the other? Dont worry about monogrammed stuff. It's more important that you agree and are happy w/ the name. Was there not agreement before on William Chase? Anyway, Respect your husband. Love your wife.
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I like Kerry Chase myself. Ha.
Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

I like Isaac Chase :)

Anonymous said...

I vote for Brian Chase