Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Y'all are so Sweet!














I had an awesome baby shower tonight from people at my work! I am amazed that I have so many friends that want to bless us after only six months of working there. I am almost speechless at their generosity. Leaving tonight, I teared up thinking about how God had just shown us His love and faithfulness through these people.
The theme was rubber duckies (so cute), we had curry chicken salad, fruit salad, pasta salad, and homemade cheesecake (Janese, seriously, you ROCK!) I received all kinds of awesome gifts! Chase receieved his first quilt that came in its own keepsake box...so special. He also got lots of fun toys including the puppy that plays patty cake and simon says! I love playing with it! One friend got a piggy bank and each person went around and put change in it with a well wish for Baby Hume. I even got a pedicure for me and a starbucks gift card!! Really-what more does a girl need? When I got home, we had another shower as Tayler and Brian got to re-open all of the gifts. My camera died right before the group pic but I will post it when I have it emailed to me. Enjoy the pics....I am off to eat more cheesecake!

PS The title of the post is what I said repeatedly throughout the day and night..my co-workers like to repeat it in their best Southern voice.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!!! You look beautiful. What a blessing in so many ways. You are loved!!!!!
Alie
PS.......it was so special to see you. God is good. He worked it out so perfectly.