Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary, Love!




How far we've come....
After that first kiss
Perhaps we were so naive
Perhaps we were right on point
You were more than I could have ever asked for...

As long as we are together
Nothing can stop us
Now we are stronger than ever
In our union, we are one
Very different people in some ways
Extremely alike in others
Remaining through all the valleys
Stronger because of them
Adetermined provider
Rock solid in who you are
You are the love of my life

Happy Anniversary Brian, I love you! I am so excited about the next chapter in our lives. You are truly the love of my life. You are so faithful, loyal, and have the character of a saint. We have grown up together and are at a place now that I am so happy with. I remember when we first met, all of the things that drew me to you then..your sense of humor, compassion, your friendliness-yes, I said friendliness:) trustworthiness, and your ability to see in me someone I hadn't yet realized...and you still have all of those qualities today. I am where I am because of you. I never have to doubt where you stand or who you are..and I am so thankful for that. Thank you for being a rock. I know it hasn't been easy and we have come through a lot of pain and growth together, but God has been so faithful and our love has remained so strong. God is shaping and forming us into vessels that can bring glory to him. What a story we have! I know one day we will share it with the world...I can't wait to see what the next years hold for us.
I love you, Karin

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! How many years?

T said...

happy anniversary!