Friday, May 15, 2009

8 months!


Mother's Day

Like the grass...

the token tree in background

Mother's Day meal

Love Aunt Melody

Daddy and me

Mommy and me

Daddy again...

Mother's Day

Fun times

Breakfast
I wonder who dressed him today?

Chew toys rock!

Crawling practice

Rollin'

Big boy!

Happy day!

Cute

American baby:)

Bouncing!

Tay's graduation! Cheering brother on!

Thrilled....

Receiving Art Award

Hi there!


Sunlight is so good

My gee-tar!


Chase is 8 months old! He had a great week. Melody came to visit and we had a good time. We got to sit outside at a few restaurants and that was nice. Does anybody else feel like time is flying by? It is crazy! We are pretty sure Chase's first word is Hi and Hey. When I get him out of his crib, he says HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiii or HEEEEEEEEEEeyyyyyyyyyy. It is so obvious and so stinkin cute. I am sure he is mimicking me as I say this to him about twenty times a day-but especially when I get him up from his crib. He continues to be such a laid back happy baby. Don't let laid back fool you...he loves to dance and bounce!


He sat through Tayler's two hour graduation last night with only a few peeps! I wanted to give a few too-so no worries there:) I think he will crawl soon....he came the closest yet today. It was so exciting! He had one knee up and scooted. He is also able to stand for much longer this week. Well, he wants to play so gotta go!

No comments: