Thursday, October 22, 2009

Training update...


Anybody else freaked about the three people who died in Michigan running the half marthon? I have to admit it kinda freaked me out a bit...but I will sign up! Leave a comment and let me know your opinion.


I have trained 4 days this week...I ran intervals on Monday consisting of 6 sets of 5 minutes running at 5.0 speed and 6 sets of walking on 3.0 speed, ran 3 miles on Tuesday at 5.5 speed, did the eliptical for 30 minutes and weight training on Wednesday, ran 3 miles on 5.0 speed and walked .60 miles on 3.0 speed and tomorrow will go back to the eliptical and weight training...making it a total of 5 days. The run today was AWESOME! It felt good..really good.


Brian has lost 30 pounds now and I was down 1.8 this morning. I hope to be 128 by next Thursday. My plan of attack is fiber rich filling foods consisting of a perfect balance of protein, carbs and veggies for breakfast, lunch and dinner...if you would like to know the menu, leave a comment and I will let you know!
ps I train with a group of girls from church 2 days a week and my friend, Mandi 3 days a week...I could not do this alone!

No comments: