Friday, October 09, 2009

This week...


This pretty much describes this week- teething.


We watched a friend of ours son this week. Chase loved following him around.



Brian coloring Star Wars book with the boys.


He loves trying to dump Cookies food and water bowls out.


Probably the longest he has cuddled with one of us.




What? I'm not doing anything.


Should I go up?




This week has been great...is it just me or are the weeks flying by lately? Maybe it has something to do with it being darker out earlier...hmmm
Chase put two words together for the first time this week....he said HI DAD; It was so cute
He is just a sweetie pie and doing cute stuff everyday
I am busy writing, running, and coupon cutting!:) I am up to 5 miles without stopping and I really love it! It is such a good stress reliever.
Tayler is busy with school and sectionals...he was sick and out of school Monday and Tuesday
Brian is still busy with work and leading a few different small groups.
Overall, a great week and enjoying the cooler temps. Have a great week!




No comments: