Monday, December 07, 2009

Training Update V


So here it is! Still between 127-129....up and down....up and down. My goal is to lose 3 pds by Christmas....three meaning I would be at a solid 124. I guess my body is officially done with the 130's which is nice to know...it only took forever to get it there. So, if you are stuck at a weight, dont be discouraged; your body has a way of holding on, then letting go at the most random times...like after you eat out every meal for a week:)
On another note, I am in serious need of workout clothes. I dont know if you can tell, but these Yoga pants are HUGE on me...you should see the saggy butt-its great!
I am SO EXCITED that I get to workout tonight. I will be testing out the foot and trying the treadmill (only walking). the eliptical and if I absolutely have to, the bike. Then I will move onto weights....I want to try a jog so badly but I know what the Dr. would say......
I will update and let you know how it went....
UPDATE: I did the bike for 20 min, the eliptical for 20, did weights then decided my foot felt okay and ran 2 miles. I iced it when I got home and so far so good! OH, I hope its healed!

No comments: