Thursday, December 31, 2009

Training Update VIII


*before my snowy run last night. I cant wait for new fitted running pants..hopefully I will get them this week. I realize I look crazy but I had to layer for the snow!


I am so excited to report that Brian and I both stayed within our goals for the Holidays. Brian is weighing in at 156 and myself at 126! I am so proud of both of us. Tomorrow I will start over with Training Update I as it is the New Year along with a few resolutions. I dont typically do resolutions but I thought it would be fun to write out my goals this year.

So last week I got in a lot of great workouts. I went to spinning on Monday, ran 3.5 on Tuesday, took Wednesday off, went to a 1 and a 1/2 hour intense spinning/Biggest Loser type Xmas Eve kickoff workout at the gym, took Friday off and ran 3.5 with my sister on Saturday.

I caught a virus and when I weighed on Tuesday, it said 122!! If only...lol. Due to being sick, I didnt workout until yesterday. I ran 4 miles. I am not sure if I will do more this week or not. ...depends on how I feel. I may do free weights today and try a run tomorrow.

So this concludes my end of the year report! We've come a long way!! Here's to even better health in 2010!

No comments: