Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...

Yes, today is my birthday. I turned 33. NBD- Just wanted to share. We saw "Evan Almighty" yesterday and went shopping with a gift certificate. I got a really cool "Inspi(red)" shirt. Today I went to lunch with some friends. They gave me a great idea to use for my research proposal to finish my Masters program. Yes, I am in my last class and have a 3.9 GPA. In seven short weeks I will be done and a lot will change in the next seven weeks-including my ordination and our first service. Tayler starts football camp and seventh grade. Karin celebrates being at Bethany Christian Services for a year. We have a lot to be thankful for in our lives.

Anyway, it was a good day- they hydroseeded our backyard- which they were supposed to do in the spring. I'll post pics tomorrow. I went out and got straw to put down which who even knows if I'm supposed to but it was cathartic. We have done nothing with our yard and very little with the interior of our house (if you remember some of our grandiose plans from waaaay back in the beginning of this blog http://indyhumes.blogspot.com/2006/11/shutters-and-designer.html). We have slowly begun this process but it is taking much longer than we had hoped.

That's all for now. I'm gonna go party like it's my birthday...not really, but you know.

1 comment:

indyhumes said...

well, i was going to make a post for you but i didn't want to look cheesy since you posted such a wonderful one for me.....