Here are the rest for those that are interested:
6) What is the witness of the Holy Spirit in your spirit? Romans 8:16 says the Spirit will bear witness that your are doing what you are created to do. Don't live and die without discovering what you were purposed to do. Don't run from it out of fear. God protects you in your destiny-in every area. Don't let someone talk you out of your destiny. That treasure that God has built up in you will bless humanity. But, it will never work if you are walking in your wrong destiny.
7) What do mature Christians see in you? Mature Christians does not mean the older, gray, haired men and women. They could still be babes in Christ. A mature Christian is someone who is walking in the will of God. Prov 18:1 says that relationships are key in this. We are not islands unto ourselves. Seek wise counsel. Don't seperate yourself from those relationships with wisdom. Prov 11:4 says in a multitude of counselors there is safety. You will be safe in that. Psalm 1:1, Prov 13:20 says don't walk with self confident fools. Who do you listen to? Don't get talked out of your destiny by walking with those who are not walking in the will of God...regardless if they are Christians or not.
8) What career or ministry do you feel the peace of God about pursuing? There is a peace that passes ALL UNDERSTANDING. Isaiah 26:3 says that God gives perfect peace. Col 3:15 says that peace will rule as an umpire. There is an umpire that will rule as peace in your heart....again that safety. Search for the peace of God. Do you have this kind of peace about what you are doing?
9) What thoughts/visions/dreams are impossible to put out of your mind? This answer will bring you closer to your destiny. Acts 2:17 says God turns on a light inside of you and you CAN NOT EXTINGUISH IT. Listen to the dreams God is putting inside of you. You can not lead by your head.
10) To what can you give 100% of yourself to for your whole life? (hard one)
These are hard questions and I pray for you all that as we figure them out together we can live and die knowing we did what we were purposed to do.