Friday, September 26, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun!










I can't believe Chase is two weeks old already! He is doing well and we are very happy. My mom leaves tomorrow. My dad, little sister, and step mom are coming tomorrow and leaving Sunday..short visit. Next week, we will be here alone-so say a little prayer! I had to go to the Dr yesterday and she thinks I pulled a muscle (some long word I don't remember) in my belly. This is due to doing too much last week. This week, I have tried to take it easy. Here are a few pics of this past week along with some of our visitors-my mom, a friend from our last church who brought us dinner, and one of my smallest and sweetest friends and her family also from our last church (of course, we have posted some pics of this past week already)Enjoy!

No comments: