Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo Shoot


This morning we had a fun photo shoot at our home. My dear friend, Abby (http://abbymckinneyphotography.blogspot.com/) who is just starting out in photography took the pics.  Here are a few random pics I took from the shoot. They arent great because I have a lame camera but ya know. I will post the real pics when I get them. Hope you are having a great weekend!


Chase loves to hold his hands up and gasp or say WOAH-its very cute
Looks like a little train conductor here (we changed his outfit several times)
He was obsessed with her camera
She was kind enough to let him play with it
He then basically just took over; he was so cute saying cheese, cheese!!

Such a far cry from this photo shoot at our home just 17 months ago (look at that white blonde hair!)

And of course we had to take a break for a smoothie (whose house do you think this is?)


and here's one sneak peek!

No comments: