Sunday, January 04, 2009

TN Christmas (Part I)



Chase and his glow worm from Mamu

Rachel and Julia

Karin and cousin Brandi

This is when he rolled over!


What?


The boys chillin


The boys!


Mamu and Chase


Gigi reading to Chase-he loved it!


Grandaddy, Gigi, and Chase


Such a teenager:)


Jackson sharing Star wars toys with Chase


Brian and Chase


Rachel and her clone


Katie loved the dress I picked out


Chris opening our gift


Tayler, Rachel and her clone:)


Chris opening our gift


Brian is very excited about Jackson's Star wars toys:)


Jackson opening gifts


So cute Katie!


My dad opening our gift


Katie


Jackson opening gifts


I tunes.....ah yea!

Gigi is opening her gift from us


Julia as Santa:)


Jackson opening gifts


Tayler's favorite gift, Fuzzibunz:)


Jackson is so funny






Knoxville with my side of the family was awesome and so relaxing. We pretty much just chilled out, ate some great meals, went downtown to iceskate, and visited with family. Chase rolled over for the first time while we were there. We all "hoorayed" in excitement to which Chase cried....it was cute. We had a great time visiting with everyone and I truly treasure our family time. On our last day, Chris, Brian, and Tayler went to see a movie at IMAX while Rachel, the kiddos and I had sushi. Good times!


PS My younger sister, Katie, is going to email photos of the iceskating and Rachel is going to email some group pics from Downtown....so hopefully I can get them posted soon.

No comments: