Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday night pizza night and some other yummy treats...


Spinach, tomato, pesto, olive oil and feta (crust is made  with gluten free, casein free, soy free, corn free ingredients)

My lunch: flax seeds, Kefir, blueberries, banana, strawberries, spinach and oranges

Finished product

Chase enjoying his smoothie

Our yummy dinner (pizza and organic spring mix with strawberries, bleu cheese and walnuts)


and for desssert! almond butter muffins with banana, honey, egg and raw organic  cacao nibs


So how did my blog suddenly become all about food and training? I am not sure but I love it! Sorry if I bore you to death with recipes and pictures of food but its so fun! I have always had a love for nutrition and majored in it for a short time in college. I have also always been pretty obsessed with working out. I used to own my own franchise of Jazzercise...yes, you heard me right, Jazzercise...so to me it is no surprise I enjoy doing this so much.

 On another note, we have always had Friday night pizza night but we are finally eating the pizzas I love instead of gross, greasy pizza chains pizza. So whats on your menu tonight? Any weekend family traditions?

No comments: