Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yummy Recipe


I have had a few people ask me for recipe's so I thought I would post last night's dinner. I totally made it up but it was yummo! (it looks a little burnt but it wasnt, that was just the mozzarella around the edges)


Lots of shredded roasted herb chicken (I roasted it in the crockpot on low for 8 hrs the day before with onions and spices)
5 oz of spinach
Feta cheese (to your liking)
A little bit of mozarella around the egdes
Pesto spread liberally around pizza
Namaste pizza crust made out of the bag
 
450 for 15 minutes. It was really good! Next time, I am putting olives and tomatoes with spinach and feta
 
*I am making smoothies for lunch and will post pics later! Enjoy:) Update: Here ya go!

1 large frozen banana
1 cup frozen blueberries
5 fresh strawberries
1/2 cup Kefir
2 tablespoons Flax seeds

It's a yummy and filling lunch! Success!

Now onto making carrot chips for a snack later:)

No comments: